Every time you speak to someone about your business, you are involved in marketing.
How often are you telling someone about what you do for a living? Who knows that you provide general transcription services?
- The more specific you are about who your target clients are, the better off you and your company will be in terms of success.
- Networking with others is a powerful way to be seen, get known and build trust among those who might use your service or refer you to others who need what you have to offer.
Keep-in-Touch Marketing simply means any method to stay in front of clients and prospects so they do not forget you when they need your services.
“Like beauty, performance is in the eye of the beholder. Doing a great job, providing quality service and delighting clients is a matter of understanding expectations and then exceeding them.” ~Docstoc
When it comes to marketing your company, there are a lot of things to think about and a lot of things to consider; things like, reasons you should market, strategies, where you should market your business, and your target audience.
While you’re thinking hard about the above, consider these additional benefits for stepping out in front of your potential clients:
- The potential is there to attract more clients
- More visibility whether online or off
- Increased rankings and authority
- Higher web traffic
- Lasting relationships
While this post contain great advice for transcription companies, freelancers can utilize this information as well. The concept of marketing freelancer services is the same. Your goal is to be seen and received as an authority in your line of work. You want to be trusted and respected as a service provider and professional.